LifeFlix is designed to easily import your MiniDV tapes from your camera to your computer. There are a couple of choices you can make while importing, and when exporting or storing your files. The default options are what we consider the best, for those who may not understand the technical aspects of formats and compression.
Four choices to make during your import:
- Rewind or don't rewind the tape before importing.
- Compress or don't compress the videos.
- Save your imports to your computer or to an external hard drive.
- Convert to HD
Three choices to make after your import:
- Keep all videos as individual clips (or scenes), or combine them into one video/file.
- Keep videos on your computer hard drive, or move them to an external hard drive.
- Share video clips to iMessage, AirDrop or email.