Here several tips to get the most out of LifeFlix.
- DELETE - Select any Tape or Scene and click the Delete key to remove unwanted videos. (note: this will delete the file from LifeFlix and your computer)
- UNDO - Use the standard Mac Undo command (Command Z) to undo edits, deletes or other actions.
- TRIM - Set Start and End points under the video play window and click the blue Trim button to shorten videos.
- RESUME - If you're video stops importing before it's done, click the blue Resume button in the upper left hand corner to start importing again.
- FILES ON YOUR COMPUTER - All imported video files can be found at username"/Movie/lifeflix/tapes folder.