Depending on whether you purchased LifeFlix from the Mac App store or our website (lifeflix.com), you'll use an "auto-updater" to get the latest version. The product from both stores is exactly the same.
If you PURCHASED from www.lifeflix.com follow these steps
- Launch LifeFlix from your Applications folder.
- Select the "LifeFlix DV Importer" menu and choose "Check for Updates". (The Auto-Updater requires LifeFlix version 1.5.7 or later).
- If you have a version earlier than 1.5.7 please search your email for a message from "lifeflix" that will include a link to the latest version. If that doesn't work, please contact us to request the latest and greatest.
If you PURCHASED from the Mac App store follow these steps
- Launch the App Store application.
- Click Updates from the top icon bar and find LifeFlix in the Update Available list.
- If LifeFlix doesn't appear, please contact us and we will help you directly, contact us.